Day of Coordination
You’re a bride who knows what you want and has it all together. You are just looking for someone to give you some professional advice, and be there on the wedding day and rehearsal to make sure things run smoothly, and to set up all those precious details you’ve worked so hard on.
This package is designed for brides who want to plan their own wedding and want to give themselves, and their family and friends, a weekend to relax without having to worry about setting up and breaking down that stunning wedding you created.
- Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process. 2 additional meetings to be chosen by Bride, whether it be in person or via skype.
- Unlimited phone and email communication between Bride, Groom, and Coordinator.
- Two weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify all details of their services and to communicate any changes that need to be made.
- One week prior to the ceremony all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to finalize monies due.
- Complete a detailed timeline for bride/groom, family, wedding party, and vendors.
- Coordinate wedding party during rehearsal
- Receive wedding details from bride to be set up during wedding
- Coordinator will arrive early on the wedding day to ensure set up is complete.
- Coordinator will manage wedding vendors per your requests
- Coordinator will manage wedding party
- Coordinator will manage vendor and decoration set up at ceremony and reception sites
- Coordinator will facilitate the wedding ceremony
- Coordinator will cue and facilitate musicians at ceremony and reception.
- Coordinator will place table names, place cards, favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, and any other personal decoration items per your requests.
- Coordinate announcements during reception.
- Direct Bride, Groom, Wedding Party, and Family through announcements and seating.
- Ensure vendors are paid and tips are distributed.
You’re engaged, you’re Pinteresting, and you have just hit an impasse. You can’t decide which style you like, how to mesh the different styles you like, or where to go after you have made some decisions. Or perhaps you just don’t have the time to do a lot of the planning yourself. Don’t worry – hiring a planner doesn’t mean you lose control. Actually, with me, it means you gain control. I will help move you along the path you are wanting, without taking control of your vision. This package is designed for the bride who knows what she wants but needs help getting there.
- The entire Heart Coordinating Package
- Contract Reviews – a good way to help stay on your budget
- Budget help and guidance
- Etiquette Advice and guidance
- 3 meetings – We will do at least one walk through of the venue
- Detail Extravaganza –
- You send me your Pinterest or Mood Board and we will go from there. Let’s take your ideas and make them into reality. I will speak with florists, venues, photographers, hair stylists, and show them what you want. We will work together to create the details that can make your wedding feel more YOU.After looking at your board I will get started on finding a budget-friendly way to bring these details to your wedding. If you want certain table numbers, I will find a vendor or graphic artist to make them, deliver them, approve them, and I will set them up. This goes for every detail you want.
All photos courtesy of Melissa Pepin Photography.